The Casa de las Amigas campus comprises several facilities offering various levels of care for women seeking residential (inpatient) treatment for drug and alcohol dependency, aftercare, sober living housing and outpatient treatment.
- Stanley House "House of Friends" [ view photos ]
A safe, two-story cottage style home accommodating up to 14 participants with a full kitchen, dining and living room, as well as residential living quarters.
- Riley House [ view photos ]
Our newly remodeled, three-story, Spanish-style, residential treatment facility accommodating up to 18 participants who join the women residing in the Stanley House for counseling sessions, meetings, meals and other events.
- Casa Serena [ view photos ]
Our newly remodeled, three-story, Spanish-style, upscale sober living facility accommodating up to 24 participants with semi-private rooms, patio, underground parking and meals provided.
- Casita cottage [ view photos ]
One of our original single-story “little cottages” accommodating up to three participants in semi-private rooms with kitchen and living room space.
- Evans house [ view photos ]
A Victorian-style, two-story house accommodating up to 11 participants with separate kitchen, living area and patio.
- Riley Sober Living Annex
Connected to our Jon Dudley Outpatient Center adjacent to our main campus accommodating up to six participants who join with other sober living participants in work search, educational advancement and other aftercare programs in preparation for transition into the community.
- Jon Dudley Outpatient Center [ view photos ]
Dedicated to providing intensive outpatient treatment services to women whose schedules cannot accommodate a residential program or for women seeking aftercare treament following a residential program.
THE PIKE CENTER AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICES
- Dedicated on October 24, 1993 in honor of two long-time supporters of Casa de las Amigas, Thomas P. & Katherine K. Pike, accommodating 12-step meetings; educational programs; yoga classes; conferences, business meetings and special events, as well as social gatherings and fundraisers.
[ view photos ]
DETOXIFICATION FACILITY COMING SOON!
- One of our original Casitas is now being remodeled to make way for a four-bed, low- to no-cost detoxification facility, expected to open in summer 2012. Upon completion, Casa de las Amigas will be able accommodate women who must undergo detoxification in order to enter into residential treatment, providing a complete continuum of care to those suffering from alcohol and/or drug addiction.
[ view photos ]