|Casa de las Amigas has been granted full accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
The Casa Mission
Through an integrated healing program for body and mind that takes place in a homelike environment, Casa de las Amigas helps women with alcohol or drug addiction recover by providing them with the tools necessary to lead productive, responsible and sober lives.
About Casa de las Amigas
Casa de las Amigas is a 24-hour alcohol and drug residential treatment center for women. We emphasize the abstinence of alcohol and/or other mind-altering substances and the need for physical, mental and spiritual growth in the recovery process. Women 18 years of age or older (or emancipated minors) are provided a safe, clean and sober environment to help them reach the goal of becoming alcohol and drug free.
Casa de las Amigas was the first recovery home in Pasadena specifically catering to women struggling with alcohol and chemical dependency, opening its doors in 1967. Our facility is located in a lush, tree-lined residential area not far from Old Pasadena. We provide a non-judgmental, inviting setting where healing and self-exploration are fully nurtured and women from many backgrounds and circumstances are given the opportunity to regain the skills and confidence needed to live productive, healthy and meaningful lives.
Each year Casa’s “House of Friends” witnesses the transformation of hundreds of women, who, like butterflies, change and grow as they develop a renewed sense of hope through recovery and embark on their own personal journey toward a new life of serenity and peace.
Casa Connects Phase I Complete
Casa de las Amigas has completed PHASE I of its Casa Connects campaign, which involves the implementation of an Electronic Health Records system. Phase I entailed networking all computers on our campus and some equipment purchases, an intricate but necessary step toward completing Phase II.
We could not have completed Phase I without the generous sup-port of our donors to this critical project and we thank you! Now, we are moving into Phase II and we still need all the support we can get! In order to comply with federal mandates, we must pur-chase and implement the EHR software by the end of the calendar year. Our financial goal is to raise an additional $70,000 for this very important phase of the project! If you would like to contribute to the Casa Connects Campaign, you may do so online at wwww.casadelasamigas.org, or call 626.792.2770 to submit your donation by credit card.
We Offer Five Levels of Care:
- Residential Treatment provides in-patient stays of 30, 60 or 90 days, with extended care available on an individual basis up to a maximum of 365 days.
- Day Treatment. Casa de las Amigas’ Day Treatment program offers a holistic approach for women whose recovery needs may not require residential (onsite) treatment, yet are appropriate for a program that exceeds the level of care offered in Intensive Outpatient Treatment. Our individualized Day Treatment program encompasses 30 hours of customized workshops that include 12-Step recovery models; family groups; healing from trauma; women’s empowerment issues and more.
- Outpatient Treatment provides an intensive and highly structured program focused on recovery and relapse prevention for women who are either unable to accommodate a residential treatment schedule or seek aftercare support following completion of residential treatment.
- Sober Living offers a safe, sober environment for women seeking post-treatment residency before they reintegrate with society and may also include access to our intensive outpatient treatment plan.
- Detoxification Services. Our onsite, sub-acute, 24-hour Detoxification Facility offers a safe environment in which women seeking addiction recovery services may first undergo withdrawal from drugs and/or alcohol.
The detoxification process is the first critical step in preparing participants for a smooth transition into our residential treatment program or, if suitable, outpatient treatment, and for establishing a personal program of long-term sobriety based on 12-step philosophy.
Casa de las Amigas accepts all major insurance.
Casa de las Amigas follows and remains in full compliance with all requirements under the American Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPPA) pertaining to the storage, processing and transmitting of electronic medical records, medical claims, remittances and certifications.
Learn more about Casa's new state of the art detox unit.
For Immediate Help, Call Us: